Rock Springs, WY Urgent Care
On-Site Lab, Pharmacy and X-Rays
Covid testing in Rock Springs is available at Sterling Urgent Care by appointment only.
You must call us at (307) 382-3064 to schedule a coronavirus test appointment. We do not accept online appointments for coronavirus testing.
All COVID-19 testing requires a Sterling provider consultation with co-pay. If you have an Outside Physician Order or Outside Doctor Order, please let us know when you schedule your appointment.
There are two tests available:
1. PCR Tests: Insurance providers will reimburse for these. Results may take 24 hours or more, as they must be sent to a lab for analysis.
2. Antigen Tests: Samples are tested on site and results are available in minutes. These tests cost $55 each. Insurance will not reimburse for them.
If you prefer to get care care at home, we offer telemedicine in Rock Springs and all Sterling Urgent Care locations from 8 AM to 8 PM daily. A telemedicine call may save you a trip to our clinic, and we may be able to prescribe to a nearby pharmacy.
Updated April 2021
Who We Are
Sterling Urgent Care was founded on the vision of a world where healthcare is affordable and quality care is only minutes away.
Today’s healthcare has become complicated and expensive for individuals and families.
Sterling Urgent Care has created healthcare solutions that place affordable healthcare within the hands of families. This is done in four ways:
- Provide memberships that make healthcare affordable. Members can recieve care at any Sterling Urgent Care location for a copay of $0.00. (Yes, you read that right)
- Provide high quality care for less. Patients should be able to gain speedy access to healthcare without long waits and at an affordable price.
- Partner with employers to lower healthcare insurance premiums and offer extremely low-cost healthcare for the majority of employee needs.
- Partner with employers to lower workers comp rates, allowing employers to offer a greater healthcare benefit
Sterling Urgent Care opened their first clinic in Idaho Falls, ID in 2013. We have clinics in Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah.
Click below to learn more about our membership programs.
Services We Offer In Rock Springs
Services We Offer
- Pediatric / Infant Urgent Care
- Urgent Care
- Lab Screening
- Blood Sugar
- TB Testing
- Workers Compensation care & management
- Physicals & consultations
- Pre-employment exams
- Fit for duty exams
- DOT / HAZMAT exams
- Respiratory exams
- Case Management
- Hearing Screening & Certification
- NIDA-DOT, random, for cause, etc
- Alcohol breath test
- Medical Review Officer
- Concussion Care
- Broken Bones
- Minor head injuries
- Eye injuries
We Provide Treatement For
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Sore throats
- Stomach, vomiting, diarrhea
- Minor burns and bruises
- Lacerations, abrasions, or wounds
- Allergic Reactions
- Mild hypertension
- Smoking cessation
- Sleep troubles
- Mission Physicals
- Scout Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Respiratory Conditions
- Back pain
- Ingrown toe nails
A Few Things Our Patients Say…
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Rock Springs, Wyoming, is home to a diverse population and coal mines that once powered steam engines along the Union Pacific Railroad. Rock Springs is called “the city of 56 nationalities” because a wave of immigrants in the late 1800s and early 1900s who were seeking work in the mines settled in the area. With more than 23,000 residents, Rock Springs is the fifth most-populated city in Wyoming.
If you live in Green River, Table Rock or another town nearby, know that the Rock Springs Sterling Urgent Care center is here to help with nonemergency healthcare needs. Our Rock Springs adult and pediatric Urgent Care provides a range of medical services to ensure you and your family have access to affordable, personalized care for common illnesses and injuries. Instead of paying for expensive hospital-care, visit Sterling Urgent Care in Rock Springs, WY.
Our urgent care clinic near Point of Rocks, Wyoming, offers a membership program that provides you and your family with unlimited office visits at no additional cost. With a Sterling Membership, prescriptions are only $10* and other Sterling Urgent Care services including X-rays and lab work are just $15. Learn more about our Sterling Membership program and how it can help you save hundreds annually on healthcare costs.
*$10 prescriptions are not offered in the state of Utah, except for members of Sterling Urgent Care who have enrolled through their employer.