Corbin B. BunnageMS, PA-C, Clinical Services Director
Experienced healthcare provider possessing a broad range of administrative and clinical skills with proven expertise in organizing and leading the execution of healthcare services. Possesses comprehensive knowledge in the field of emergency, urgent care, and occupational medicine. Displays exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; excels in both one-on-one patient care with proven success working in multiple health and educational environments. Dynamic patient advocate; passionately ensures the highest quality care and support from providers, administrators, and institutions. Solid background in managing individuals, projects and marketing initiatives.
CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
Supervising director of medical services for Sterling Medical, a multi-state, employer-owned healthcare solution.
- Interfacing with other members of the Sterling Medical management team, develops and implements strategies to reduce both general and occupational healthcare costs to our members and investors while working towards a return on investment through the management of our healthcare centers.
- Manages all aspects of the medical team at each location to ensure timely delivery of excellent care while bearing cost containment in mind.
- Ensures competency of care by delivering standards of conduct and medical decision making to the contracted providers at each of our healthcare locations
IDAHO URGENT CARE/MOUNTAIN VIEW HOSPITAL
Licensed Physician Assistant; treating patients across a broad spectrum of illness and injury, along with treatment of workplace/occupational injuries with focus on quality of care, and outcome excellence.
- Establishes rapport with patients, determines diagnoses, and implements treatment plans in accordance with best practices and evidence based medicine
- Employs extensive expertise in the evaluation and management of illness and injury
- DOT certified
Idaho State University
Physician Assistant educator, lecturing across all domains of medical education; focusing on management of course modules to include cardiology, orthopedics, emergency medicine and health care delivery systems in the United States.
- Consistently high evaluations from student learners related to teaching
- Multiple national speaking engagements on PA educational topics
- Chair of the Academic Affairs Committee
- Published in JAAPA, the pre-eminent PA journal
Occupational Safety Specialist
Idaho State University
Responsible for all aspects of student and researcher occupational safety, the development of protocols for evaluation of acute injury and evaluation of the research and workplace environment to define risks within that environment.
EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
HARMS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Licensed Physician Assistant; treating patients across a broad spectrum of emergent illness and injury, along with treatment of workplace/occupational injuries with focus on maintenance of standards of care using ACLS, PALS and ATLS certification.
- Provided critical care to a broad spectrum of patients using limited resources in a small rural Idaho hospital setting.
- Employed skills and knowledge provided from experience in paramedicine and specialty education in emergency medicine, along with emergency skill certifications to provide care in high stress settings.
Over 17 years experience managing the full spectrum of health services
- Providing ambulatory care across the age spectrum
- Offering occupational medical services with focus on return to work strategies limiting reportability.
- Educating Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Specialists in the clinical setting as a preceptor for ambulatory and emergency medical services.
MASTER OF SCIENCE and Emergency Medicine Family
A. T. STILL UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES STATE UNIVERSITY IDAHO
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES DEPARTMENT POCATELLO, IDAHO
ASSOCIATES DEGREE ARTS AND SCIENCES PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES
RICKS COLLEGE REXBURG, ID
- Assistant Professor
- Idaho State University
- Physician Assistant Program
Corbin B. Bunnage Information
- Addresss: 740 S Woodruff Ave,Idaho Falls,ID,United States,83401