Sterling Urgent Care provides on-site COVID-19 vaccination clinics for your employees. This allows you to provide a valuable benefit, encourage vaccinations and keep employees focused on work.
You pick the date and time for on-site employee COVID-19 vaccinations. Sterling Medical will provide the vaccines, syringes, PPE and enough trained medical personnel to efficiently vaccinate your workers. For two-shot vaccines, we can schedule both clinic dates at the same time.
As a health care company created by employers for employers, we understand the challenges you face in keeping your workforce healthy. We will work with you to ensure that all shifts get vaccinated in an efficient manner and develop alternative options in case employees cannot be present when clinics are held.
Like all Sterling Medical programs, you, the employer, are at the center of all we do.
- We will help you identify the best time and location for your employee vaccination clinic
- We will help you develop communications to inform your employees and motivate them to attend
- We will provide all of the medical equipment and personnel needed, as well as clean up
- We will provide vaccine cards to all vaccinated employees
- We can work with any indoor or outdoor location that you have available
- We will extend the clinic to eligible spouses and partners of your employees at your request
- We will handle all expenses related to the clinic
We’ve done these clinics before, and we will be your expert guides to make your clinic a success.
Please note that at this time, we cannot provide employers with a choice of vaccines. You may get the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine at your on-site COVID-19 vaccination clinic, depending on availability.