Idaho Coronavirus Reopening Information and Guidance
View the real-time Idaho Transmission Risk Map
Face coverings are mandatory in all public places in Valley County until further notice.
Ada County is in a Modified Stage 3 level of reopening until further notice.
Additional guidance for Ada County can be found below.
All other Idaho counties are in Stage 4 of reopening until further notice.
Idaho’s Emergency Declaration has been extended until further notice.
District 1 – Panhandle Health District
District 2 – North Central Health District
District 3 – Southwest District Health
District 4 – Central District Health
District 5 – South Central Public Health
District 6 – Southeastern Idaho Public Health
District 7 – Eastern Idaho Public Health
For information on coronavirus testing and antibody tests in Idaho, please visit our main Idaho coronavirus page.
Updated September 22, 2020.
Modified Stage 3 Guidelines for Ada County
These orders took effect on July 28, 2020, were updated September 4, and will remain in place until further notice.
- Social gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.
- Bars and nightclubs may reopen when Central District Health designates Ada County as Category 2 (Yellow) for schools.
- All public and private gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited.
- Face masks are required in public places with very limited exceptions.
- Individuals who do not reside in the same household must maintain a distance of at least six feet whenever possible.
Coronavirus Reopening Guidance for Idaho from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Idaho Reopening Resource Center
The links and PDFs below provide guidance from Federal agencies on practices and protocols for reopening businesses during the coronavirus pandemic. Additional information can be found at the Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 website.
General Business Guidelines
Commonly Available Cleaners That Meet EPA Criteria for Coronavirus Disinfection
Printable Posters for Businesses from the CDC