Sterling Occupational Health
In-clinic and on-site drug and alcohol testing in Idaho, Utah and Wyoming
A drug-free workplace is a cornerstone of a safe and efficient employment environment. Our program offers a variety of screening methods designed to make sure that employees and companies can benefit from a work environment free from controlled substances. Drug screenings are offered on a walk-in basis during clinic business hours. We also offer on-site and on-location testing.
Our occupational program uses technology to facilitate communication between the employer and the case manager called eScreen. eScreen, Inc., is a technology-enabled Third-Party Administrator (TPA) that provides next-generation employment screening applications for hiring and maintaining healthy and drug-free workforces.
OTHER TOPICS WE CAN HELP WITH INLCUDE:
- Employer responsibilities
- Mandatory drug testing
- Use of an employee assistance program
- New DOT regulations for transportation workers
DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING
- A drug-free workplace is a cornerstone of a safe and efficient employment environment
- Our Occupational Health Program offers a variety of screening methods designed to make sure that employees and companies can benefit from a work environment free from controlled substances.
- Drug screenings are offered on a walk-in basis during clinic business hours we also offer on-site and on-location testing.
Get more information about Sterling Urgent Care eScreen.
Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace
It’s not only good business, it’s the law. Sterling Occupational Health works with companies of all sizes to develop policies and procedures that ensure compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 as well as workplace drug policies in Utah, Idaho and Wyoming.
Some of the areas where Sterling helps employers create and enforce worplace substance abuse policies include:
Depart of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT Drug Screenings Management
DOT and non-DOT Random Drug Screen Protocols
Court-Ordered Drug Testing
Pre-Employment Drug Tests
Post-Accident Drug and Alcohol Testing
Random Drug and Alcohol Test Programs
Reasonable Cause Testing Programs
Sterling Occupational Health has a Certfied Medical Review Officer on staff and DOT-certified employees. By working with Sterling to create your drug and alcohol program, you get compliance with the latest state and Federal standards and avoid do-it-yourself mistakes that could expose your business to liability.